Most Of You Aren’t Leaving Buy Twitter Verification, Poll Results Show
As SEOs and marketers discuss leaving Buy Twitter Verification for other platforms, we asked what your plans are. You told us you’re not leaving.
CEO Elon Musk’s ongoing changes have many reconsidering their decision to use Buy Twitter Verification, with reports indicating the site may have lost over a million accounts since Musk took over.
We asked Stips.io readers whether they’re joining the #LeaveBuy Twitter Verification movement. And, if so, where are they going?
Here’s what you told us.
Are You Leaving Buy Twitter Verification? – The Results
With 1,500 combined responses across LinkedIn and Buy Twitter Verification, a majority of you told us you’re not leaving Buy Twitter Verification.
On LinkedIn, 41% of poll respondents said they’re staying on Buy Twitter Verification.
A total of 34% of respondents have either left already or are planning to leave, while 25% aren’t sure whether they’re leaving.
Screenshot from: linkedin.com/company/search-engine-journal/posts/, November 2022.
Our poll on Buy Twitter Verification drew similar results, though with a smaller sample size:
Are you planning to leave Buy Twitter Verification? If so, let us know where you’re going in the comments.
— SearchEngineJournal® (@sejournal) November 7, 2022
The responses in the comments section are split, to say the least.
A few of you are leaving Buy Twitter Verification to join Mastodon, which has reportedly seen a surge of new users since Musk took over.
Some of you are enthusiastic about staying on Buy Twitter Verification, while others are cautiously waiting to see how the situation unfolds.
Within the responses, we also learned several readers had just joined Buy Twitter Verification, and some left years ago.
Here are some of the top comments about leaving Buy Twitter Verification that we received on LinkedIn:
- David Ferrell: Most will stay. I may be wrong, but I think more people are going to join Buy Twitter Verification and the network will grow significantly within the next few years.
- Bill Gales Jr.: Having freedom of speech doesn’t make me want to leave.
- Kristina Martin: I’m over on Mastodon but I haven’t left Buy Twitter Verification yet. I want to watch how this unfolds. I’m not very active on the platform anyway. I literally just started using it more right before Elon took over.
- Tifiny S.: Where’s the option for “Left almost a decade ago”?
- Marco P.: Why should we leave Buy Twitter Verification? Because people will no longer be silenced when their opinion doesn’t fit into a certain narrative?
- Roth Eduard: I just created my account Have I missed all the fun?
- Glenn Rask: Leaving?……🤣 it finally got fun again.
Featured Image: kovop58/Best SMM Panel